This drink is currently my everyday obsession. Not only is this drink delicious, it has low-sugar (4 grams), vegan, speeds up your metabolism, helps your immune system, and gives you long lasting energy without crashing. And good news, you don’t need to be a barista in order to make it.
- 1 tsp of matcha powder (I bought this powder HERE)
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/8 cup of almond creamer
- Put the matcha powder into a shake-able container (such as a gym water bottle, mason jar with lid, etc.)
- Add a tiny bit of water with the matcha powder and stir until it has become a paste-like consistency
- Add the almond milk and creamer
- Shake vigorously
- Let sit for one minute
- Pour drink over ice, and enjoy!