These days I really don’t have enough time to make the ten minute trek to my gym. So lately I have been doing a lot of home workouts. Again, I used the resistant band that I purchased from Walmart, for almost all of these workouts to replace the weights I usually use at the gym.
- Half burpees 10 times
- One arm straight up, one arm pulls down 10 times on each arm
- Leg lifts 10 times on each leg
- Curls 10 times on each leg
- Elevator planks and legs apart 10 times
- One arm over chest, other arm pulls down 10 times on each arm
- Ab rolls 10 times
- Sit up and row 10 times
- Side pulls 10 times on each side
Do all 9 workouts back to back with 10 seconds of rest in between each set. For the exercises that only use one arm or leg, repeat using the other arm or leg during that set.
Repeat 3 times.